- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the official website of the university, along with required dossier, 2 passport size photographs and submission of admission fees.
- Admission to bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral courses is based on the University’s eligibility norms as defined from time to time and posted on the university website. However, the University reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant.
- A student/ research scholar’s admission to a course is confirmed only on the payment of the admission fee. In case of a course upgradation, the admission is confirmed on payment of the admission fee as duly specified.
- An admission to a course is not transferable to any other individual.
Procedure / Instructions for Admission
- Students can obtain prospectus andadmission form from the University or any of its Research Centers or alternatively can downloaded free from the university website.
- The filled in application should be submitted to the university along with necessary documents. Students need not send / submit their original certificates.
- There is an Entrance Test for admission in research programs, whose score is one of the admission criteria. For details, please read “Admission Criteria”.
- On receiving the filled-in application form along with the course fee, university will scrutinize the same and student who fulfills the admission criteria will be admitted. In case of doctoral students, they will be given the date to take the admission test. On successful completion of all terms as per admission criteria and submission of Course fee, doctoral students will be admitted.
- The Admission are allotted in one of the two sessions of the university:
- Academic Session (from July- to June) or
- Calendar Session (from January- to December)
- The following self-attested documents are to be attached with the completed Application Form:
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for the verification of the date of birth, Student’s and Father’s name.
- Valid Residence Proof
- Valid ID Proof
- Transaction detail of the electronic transfer.
- Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment / roll number by means of admission letter upon successful completion of admission process within 30 days from enrollment.
- All fees should be paid by A/C payee through Wire Transfer/ Swift Payment or NEFT only.
- Research study material along with a list of books for reference will be issued to candidates in consultation with the research advisor or guide whenever necessary.
- Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against any other program.
- Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for payment of fee by installment.
- Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
- The filled-in application along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post / Courier to:-
The Chief Academic Registrar,
University of Entrepreneurship and Technology